HGP Turbo for R32 2006?

emile

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to reach HGP in germany for ages, both email and phone, and they can't be reached and they do not return my phone calls or emails, does anyone know anything why this is?

Also the reason for contacting them is that I'm putting in a turbo in my R32 2006, so now when I cant reach them do you know any one else here in Europe who can do a turbo upgrade for the R32 2006 V? With a pretty good reputation would be nice...

Thanks

Emile Stjernlöf

Forgot about that bit! The exhaust downpipe for the EIP conversion is built for left hand drive cars only, so you need to either modify the downpipe (as SimonVR6 did) or buy one from the guys in Holland.

But it's for the Mk4 R32 anyway, not Emile's Mk5 R32, so not much further forward frown.gif

And the main problem will be getting the software for the MKV as there are no tuners offering even a chip upgrade yet due to complex nature of software architecture, which means will be even harder to get turbo kit. I would say contact as many people as possible (EIP,HPA/HGP, Vagtech) and register your interest, that way they know there will be a market for turbo kits (i'm sure they do already but it can't hurt to remind them), and they can advise you how long you'll have to wait. Surely there's more room in the engine bay on a MKV than the MKIV so it might be easier to do the conversion. And you may end up being a bit of a guinea pig which is great if you want the 1st kit in the world but not so great if you want to drive the car as it will probably spend most of its early life in a workshop being fettled (like Helfingers and that was an evolution of a product already on the market)

[ QUOTE ]

And you may end up being a bit of a guinea pig which is great if you want the 1st kit in the world but not so great if you want to drive the car as it will probably spend most of its early life in a workshop being fettled (like Helfingers and that was an evolution of a product already on the market)

[/ QUOTE ]

but yes......... oh boy does she fly now...was well worth the wait....... ECLIPSe.gif