New RS4 wheels, are they all the same

ksteed

I am looking at buying a set of replicas and wanted to ask you guys if they are all the same make, or are there good and bad replicas. Rochford, tyresave,& unicar, are they all selling the same wheel ? noticed that there are shadow chrome and flat silver ? which looks more like the original.

Would appreciate some imput from you all.

cheers guys

kevan

• 2 months later...

I bought 19" RS4 replicas for my S4 avant (March 2006 model). I too looked around ebay and the like and bumped into a place called topgear.co.uk. It appears like a francise and uses local tuning shops. I checked them out and found a branch in Basingstoke. Rather than do the deal on the web - I just went down there, we worked out the tyre size and profile to keep the speedo within spec. Because I went for 19", I had to reduce the aspect but because they only sell them as an A4 fitment they offered me my money back if they didn't fit.

I'm very happy with the wheels and the service - some of the places have chavvy names but the guys are into cars and they won't disapear once you've paid the dosh.

Oh and they gave me the same price as advertised on ebay, fitted them onto the car and wrapped the old ones in plastic to take home.

happy hunting

Tubs