Storage pack?

andyollie

• 2 weeks later...

So are the 'Front' cup holders in the armrest in the standard optional front armrest? if so can you pop out the moulding and let me know the part number. Have the armrest option with standard storage tray but really could do with 2 cup holder

HI Laster, Good to see someone else form Aberdeen. That's three of us!

Welcome onboard TSN!!!

I have the centre arm rest and also have the storage pack and I have the 2 cup holders in the arm rest, but a friend with a B7 he has both but not the cup holders inside??

I do not knoe if the cup holders inside come out. Will have a look for you in the morning.....

What Audi do you drive, tell us more please..... 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yep. They slide out the front.

Lifting the lid reveals two trays, one slightly deeper than the other. The deeper one, which is towards the rear is just the right size for a First Aid Kit. (This is the rear armrest btw.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry thought you were meaning the front???!!! blush.gif

smile.gif I was starting to get confused myself, so let's get this right.

My car has both the storage and load pack.

Front armrest:

I didn't spec this when I ordered the car, but I fitted it myself recently. I ordered the armrest from Nelson. I ordered the cup holder separately and fitted this too.

I don't know if the cup holder would have been included had I ordered the car with the armrest in the first place, but it makes sense if it does.

Rear Armrest:

Lifting the lid reveals two trays, one slightly deeper than the other. The deeper one, which is towards the rear, is just the right size for a First Aid Kit.

The cup holders are side by side and slide out of the front. (Hence the shallower internal tray.)

I do not know if the cup holders would have been included had I ordered the car with the rear armrest, but without the storage pack.

I hope that makes sense. 169144-ok.gif

Thanks for clearing that up. As you can see I have a 06 plate A4 Avant, it came with the factory fit 'front' armrest. I would love to know which part I need to order to get the dual cup holder insert for it. Is this easy to fit?

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing that up. As you can see I have a 06 plate A4 Avant, it came with the factory fit 'front' armrest. I would love to know which part I need to order to get the dual cup holder insert for it. Is this easy to fit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easy to fit. It just drops in, pull out the rubber mat in the bottom (of the cup holder), turn two screws, which then pushes out some pegs which hold it in place.

It does take up a great deal of the armrest and I considered not using it, but as I'd paid for it I did! smirk.gif It also prevents me from filling the armrest with crap, which is what usually happens.

There's a thread in Groupbuys (here) where Nelson was offering them. Check it out and give him a call. 169144-ok.gif