Sexy Dawn from Eastenders, aka: Kara Tointon...

S3ENVY

...In my local gas station whilst I was topping up Shell's pocket with the usual £60 a week I'm spending on Optimax.

Just so happens that the station is very close to Elstree Film Studios, and she pulled in driving a Mini Cooper S Convertible to buy a paper.

Timed it perfectly to hold the door open for her on my way out....

....would've grabbed a photo but I don't think she would've appreciated me thrusting my Nokia in her face!

None the less, stunning, simply stunning. heart.gif169144-ok.gif

one of my friends used to do security at Elstree studios so I've met a few of the EE cast and been on the sets of a few programs aswell. Also got an unnofficial tour of the BB house a couple of years back! 169144-ok.gif

As for Sexy Dawn, I'm sure she would've obliged if you had asked. 123576-assfeck.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...In my local gas station whilst I was topping up Shell's pocket with the usual £60 a week I'm spending on Optimax.

Just so happens that the station is very close to Elstree Film Studios, and she pulled in driving a Mini Cooper S Convertible to buy a paper.

....would've grabbed a photo but I don't think she would've appreciated me thrusting my Nokia in her face!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd thrust something in there!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd thrust something in there!

[/ QUOTE ]

A corn on the cob? But id be tempted with a pineaple FIREdevil.gif