For Sale: SE K750i Boxed, sim free

drpellypo

This phone is for sale again as Will22 is sending it back to me after taking delivery because I don't have the CD rom or instruction book anymore.

Have sent Dhali a PM as he had second chance offer, but if he doesn't want it, it's still for sale. Off ebay now as I pulled the auction for Will22, but I will sell for £120 plus postage.

THERE IS NO INSTRUCTION BOOK OR CD-ROM WITH THIS PHONE AS I PROBABLY THREW THEM OUT, BUT THESE ARE DOWNLOADABLE FROM THE SONYERICSSON WEBSITE.

!

[ QUOTE ]

This phone is for sale again as Will22 is sending it back to me after taking delivery because I don't have the CD rom or instruction book anymore.

Have sent Dhali a PM as he had second chance offer, but if he doesn't want it, it's still for sale. Off ebay now as I pulled the auction for Will22, but I will sell for £120 plus postage.

THERE IS NO INSTRUCTION BOOK OR CD-ROM WITH THIS PHONE AS I PROBABLY THREW THEM OUT, BUT THESE ARE DOWNLOADABLE FROM THE SONYERICSSON WEBSITE.

!

[/ QUOTE ]

The usb cable is also missing, I asked you if you had all the bits and you said yes so you can understand if I was a bit p!ss off when I opened the box to find some of it missing.

I'll keep the phone as I don't want people to think that I fcuk people around when I have made a deal with them. It's not worth it over a few pound.

Will