[Audi A3/S3] Best wheels on an A3

Mook

Morning all - don't normally jump in here, but thinking about an A3 2.0 TDI Q for Mrs Mook, but I'm not a big fan of any of the "standard" wheels. Does anyone have any pics of their (current model) A3s with 18" wheels on, either from an A4/S4, A6/S6 etc or after-market like BBS etc.

Thanks for your help.

beerchug.gif

IMO, one of the best looking wheels you could put on an 8P A3 would be the polished 12-spoke RS8 style. You can find them in various places, but there's an S4 Avant on the audi approved used website (KD55XZZ) that looks pretty fantastic with them.

Good luck with the choice 169144-ok.gif

Mark

DSCN1647Small.jpg

thats my A3 on some 18" New RS4 style wheels, loving them to bits - only having a slight issue with the offset - they catch the arch liner very slightly with a heavy load and 3 people in the back, these are a 42 offset but even a 45 should be enought to clear it. Will let you know as the supplier is working on finding me somewhere to machine the hub backs down to around a 50mm offset for the clearance.

RS6's or RSTT 9 spokes.

Really hate the plughole RS8's I havent seen any car i like them on yet.

and struggling to like the new RS4, they just dont do it for me, I think the RS4 only just carries them off, and im not entirely convinced of that!