the new 330i, does it worth it?

phantom75

Probably, you need to take one out and see as they are completely different cars. Also from September the new 330di engine comes with much better economy and 270bhp, so maybe worth waiting for that as it sounds a peach.

Also the coupe is out on the 23rd sept too and that is looking rather nice as well.

Depends what you want. I'm currently looking to swap my 330Ci Sport for a Golf GTI. The GTI is more fun to drive and is not too far behind in terms of quality and equipment.

The 330 is now 3 years old. For virtually the same money I'm getting a nearly new car that I'll enjoy driving more (especially after a trip to Revo). I'm sure they'll be a few things I miss about the BMW but I can live without electric folding mirrors and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror...

Hello mate, I`m in a similar position to you, as I`m leaving a Mk V GTI, and picking up my 55 plate 330d M-Sport next Monday (5/6), and can`t wait grin.gif

TBH, my only reason for leaving the GTI was that I needed 4 doors (third rug-rat coming in December), and I didn`t really want another GTI in 5-door, and straight after my current one.

So, obviously, I`d say "YES, GET IT BOUGHT !" 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...