Miles

AvantSE

MPG / Running costs   

1. 1. MPG / Running costs

Would be good to have a poll to see how many miles people have done this week... I had an epic week with well over 1000 miles, including a 370 mile round trip to Evesham.

Or a poll with the most miles driven in a single day. My record currently stands at 546.

[ QUOTE ]

Would be good to have a poll to see how many miles people have done this week... I had an epic week with well over 1000 miles, including a 370 mile round trip to Evesham.

Or a poll with the most miles driven in a single day. My record currently stands at 546.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl coffee.gif

My record is about 2,500 in a week smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Kids bifffday party out in the sticks.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Snap! Although it was nearer a 200 mile round journey. Fortunately we were driving away from the coast and chuckling at the holiday maker queuing along the M27 and M3. By the time we returned home the queues were gone and we breezed through grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Will, you must have had one of the best days in your life!!!

Never mind about the F1, was there any talent? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

O yes, a lot of talent, ofcourse I didn't notice any of it UHOH7.GIF

I go to most of the F1 races although I have missed a few this year. Strange as it is the one I hardly ever go to is Silverstone and it's just down the road. It's supposed to be run better now so I might give it a go this year. Although it is only down the road it is one of the most expensive races to go to.