gutted

dazr32

[ QUOTE ]

R32 = new chav wagon!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We can pretend it's only the MK5's that are Chavvy can't we wink.gif

I find myself waving at other R drivers, and usaully get a positive response. Some even beat me to it.

Saw a 52 plate DBP just like mine and gave them a flash and a wave. Got a scowl from driver and passenger in response.

Was recently at the dealer to get mine back and this car was sitting there.

The blinged up, tracksuited driver was there with his equally blinged up enteurage (sp!?) speaking in a particular form of urban vernacualr ROLLEY~14.GIFtongue.gif

I just cringed, and tried to sneak out, hoping he didn't reconise me as having flashed and waved at him 2 weeks previous jump.gif

Had he recognised me, I think he may have opened a can of woopass on me with one of his big heavy necklaces, or his Kappa tracksuit grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i have just found out that that crock rooney has got an r32. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Been news for sometime......... but, yes it does cause a bit of a dilema for 32 owners.

R32 = new chav wagon!!

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Should'nt that read MK5 R32 = New chav wagon ? As Rooney does'nt own a proper one !!!! yelrotflmao.gif

OK Ill get my coat........ slap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

All the money he's got and he prefers to drive round in a £30K R32!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but he likes to gamble all the money + more away (so the papers say) tongue.gifwink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But what do you do as a young minted footballer?

House paid for by club, £60,000 a week wages covers your council tax just about, Becks invites you round for a quick drink now and then (no need to go out and spend your "not so hard earned cash") and your monthly shopping will come to probably (as you earn lots) £300 !!!. Apart from buying the odd car that the company dont give you to drive about in then gambling is about your only option i would think 169144-ok.gif