David Beckham's Bentley.

CarMad

So there I was minding my own business waiting for my other half to bring my my drink in Starbucks in Wilmslow and I see a jet black Bentley Arnage with the largest chrome alloys I've ever seen on a Bentley sitting at the traffic lights.

I joke that it could be Beckham as the reg was 100* DB... For 10 minutes later the same car pulled in just down the road. My other half looked and suddenly went.. oh my god your right. Its Becks and he is walking this way.

He came into the starbucks and got a Coffee and a few bits. Loads of people gathered round and took pictures with him and 10 minutes later dressed in his shorts and an England T-shirt off he went in his motor.

All I can say is those alloys looked awful David and I'm sure the tinting of the front windows isn't legal cause you just can't see in the thing from the side. grin.gif

(Other half was pleased to see him anyway.)

[ QUOTE ]

He came into the starbucks and got a Coffee and a few bits. Loads of people gathered round and took pictures with him

[/ QUOTE ]

That must be so annoying when it happens every single time you step out in public. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He came into the starbucks and got a Coffee and a few bits. Loads of people gathered round and took pictures with him

[/ QUOTE ]

That must be so annoying when it happens every single time you step out in public. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly wouldn't like it which is why I didn't go over and speak to him or bother him or take any photos of him or with him. He is just a normal bloke like any of us when it comes down to it.

Plus when I saw his taste in alloys I couldn't bring myself to speak to him anyway. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably OK in his home town - there are quite a few famous people around here and no one seems to get bothered.

It's a bit odd the first time someone famous gets on the running machine next to you at the gym or queues next to you at the bakers but they're just normal people doing their own thing.

[ QUOTE ]

It's a bit odd the first time someone famous gets on the running machine next to you at the gym or queues next to you at the bakers but they're just normal people doing their own thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly how we felt the first time you came to the Cab Meet! bowdown.gif