Caractere

bearra

Finally took some new pics of car, back to old shape RS4's from the new RS4's and rear Caractere valance if you can even notice it. See if you think it's worth the £500 I paid. Booked in for lowering springs this Saturday grin.gif. So these can be my before pics...

latestfront.jpg

latestrear2.jpg

latestcaractere.jpg

The twin pipes look sweet 169144-ok.gif

If I had seen MTM's twin pipes and valance before I got the Miltek I would have gone down that route.

but there must be at least half a dozen Miltek owners on here and no one has a bad word to say about them, go on grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I looked into a Milltek Exhaust but you have to pretty much replace the whole thing!!! I thought I had a back box but it is all in one really.... crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this..................................? grin.gif

A4_18_t_190_Q_Milltek_System_100mm.sized.jpg

Milltek_100mm1.sized.jpg

Go on SPLiix, you know yoy want to! ECLIPSe.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The twin pipes look sweet 169144-ok.gif

If I had seen MTM's twin pipes and valance before I got the Miltek I would have gone down that route.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, just had a look at MTM's site. 1600 euros just for the quad back boxes and unpainted vallance!!!... lol, no wonder they dont do too much business over here.

[ QUOTE ]

Finally took some new pics of car, back to old shape RS4's from the new RS4's and rear Caractere valance if you can even notice it. See if you think it's worth the £500 I paid. Booked in for lowering springs this Saturday grin.gif. So these can be my before pics...

latestfront.jpg

latestrear2.jpg

latestcaractere.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hof, what happened to the B7 RS4 reps? TTRS wheels look ace, just curious.

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, but I have never heard one before. Is it chalk and cheese?? Please explain!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At idle it's very hard to spot the difference, just a slightly deeper note. Normal driving it's got more of a roar but it's not really noticable in the car. If you really give it some stick then you can tell. It's not tiresome though and on the motorway with the radio on you’d never know. Outside it sounds great - just how I wanted it to - A nice muted roar with some turbo 'whoosh'. If you accelerate hard through the gears you get a muted 'pop' between changes. tongue.giflaugh.gif

It's made the engine smoother sub 2500k (more torque) and helped with pick-up (less turbo lag). Midrange is stronger. A top mod. 169144-ok.gif

Get on the phone to Jim SLPiiX 169144-ok.gif

BUB ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Lol, just had a look at MTM's site. 1600 euros just for the quad back boxes and unpainted vallance!!!... lol, no wonder they dont do too much business over here.

[/ QUOTE ]

But don't they look soooo nice notworthy.gif

whats money smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hof, what happened to the B7 RS4 reps? TTRS wheels look ace, just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buckled one of the front ones smashfreakB.gif so they are stacked up with the Kraft and Nuvolari's in my parents garage (can't swing a cat in my garage). I decided the old RS4's just look better hence...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, but I have never heard one before. Is it chalk and cheese?? Please explain!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At idle it's very hard to spot the difference, just a slightly deeper note. Normal driving it's got more of a roar but it's not really noticable in the car. If you really give it some stick then you can tell. It's not tiresome though and on the motorway with the radio on you’d never know. Outside it sounds great - just how I wanted it to - A nice muted roar with some turbo 'whoosh'. If you accelerate hard through the gears you get a muted 'pop' between changes. tongue.giflaugh.gif

It's made the engine smoother sub 2500k (more torque) and helped with pick-up (less turbo lag). Midrange is stronger. A top mod. 169144-ok.gif

Get on the phone to Jim SLPiiX 169144-ok.gif

BUB ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar to my experience, very subtle until using some throttle. With the roof up it's not really noticeable but down I can hear it roar and it sounds deep - not Saxo stylee dung.gif