06 Sprint Blus RS4 cab; Foxhunters Rdabout W.Bay

P_G

I gather today is the day of picking up the first of the RS4 cab. It does look nice, unfortunately stationary so couldn't hear it.

Also found where my nemesis is, a B7 S4 saloon in brilliant black parked on a driveway on the Broadway into Tynemouth, the swine! Next he'll be fiddling with me ball bags! openfire.gif

Fergy, if you're reading that is who was probably behind you on Monday! 169144-ok.gif

And to top the day off whilst in Jesmond soaking up the sun post match win, an orange Murcielago with GT spoiler and black alloys (is that the GT edition?), sounded luverly; shame about the Dodge Ram pickup in front of it trying to do a sound off.

Sorry peeps, didn't have my phone with me to take any pics, it's Donald Ducked at the mo.

• 4 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

Also found where my nemesis is, a B7 S4 saloon in brilliant black parked on a driveway on the Broadway into Tynemouth, the swine!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this car have reg P2 ***. If so I know the guy he used to live next door to me and then went down in the world coffee.gif

That's the one. No taste either as he has BBS wheels on it as well which look naff.

However I have also seen in the last two weeks within a square mile of my house a red B6 S4 Avant on private plate, a Dolphin Grey '04 B6 S4 saloon in Shields and another black B6 S4 saloon at Tynemouth Pool / Beech Road Roundabout.

There goes the neighbourhood! SAUER0421.GIF

Been working around W.Bay - Blyth and a bit inland this week and bizarrely saw 7 of those Chrysler 300C things today. All at different times in different areas alothough I think I saw the same one twice. Are they BOGOF at the moment ??? One was a manky green too.

Been keeping my eyes peeled for anything more interesting or the infamous P_G or anyone else but unless they have taken to hanging out at Starbucks at the Silverlink I might have to actually do some work to improve my chances of a half decent sight. That said, saw a DB9 at the bottom of the Westgate road at about 8.40am today and a yellow Gallardo at the Stanningotn roundabout as you come off the A1 to join the A19 a few weeks back.

Disco

Are there not several dozen styles of BBS wheels though? These particular ones weren't great, I'm not assuming for one minute they are the same that Will has on his and do like some BBs designs, just not those ones on that car.

Oi cat, leave the pigeons alone. tongue.gif169144-ok.gif Chinese whispers are a dangerous thing.

[ QUOTE ]

Are there not several dozen styles of BBS wheels though? These particular ones weren't great, I'm not assuming for one minute they are the same that Will has on his and do like some BBs designs, just not those ones on that car.

Oi cat, leave the pigeons alone. tongue.gif169144-ok.gif Chinese whispers are a dangerous thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that beeping sound..........................

............O it's Graeme in his JCB digging a bigger hole to get out of yelrotflmao.gif

You've done it now, don't expect to be getting the RS4 from me on Tuesday when I'm doing your brakes lol.gif

fekr.gif's, the lot of ya. SAUER0421.GIF

I'll post a picture up of the car in question and then you'll see what I mean. Plus he doesn't keep them clean. Plus I don like some BBS wheels, justy not all of them.

Oh bollocks to yous bike.thumb.gif

grin.gif169144-ok.gif

BTW Having had a look at the BBS site, I like the LM's but this guy has what looks like GT's to me.

[ QUOTE ]

fekr.gif's, the lot of ya. SAUER0421.GIF

I'll post a picture up of the car in question and then you'll see what I mean. Plus he doesn't keep them clean. Plus I don like some BBS wheels, justy not all of them.

Oh bollocks to yous bike.thumb.gif

grin.gif169144-ok.gif

BTW Having had a look at the BBS site, I like the LM's but this guy has what looks like GT's to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBS-RS GT's!!! Now we know you must be backpeddling as they are the ultimate must have's!! Send a much bigger front loader for P_G pleeze!!.... confused.gifsmirk.gif169144-ok.gifSPericani2.gif