[Audi A3/S3] Caught the Feckers

mark125

I posted previously regarding my stolen A3 Sportback.Got it back at last and had a bit of good news yesterday from the police.They have caught someone turns out they left a finger print on the on the petrol tank flap and they got a match with a known criminal.The police even gave me his name!! Turns out to be an asian gentleman from Bradford. 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

I posted previously regarding my stolen A3 Sportback.Got it back at last and had a bit of good news yesterday from the police.They have caught someone turns out they left a finger print on the on the petrol tank flap and they got a match with a known criminal.The police even gave me his name!! Turns out to be an asian gentleman from Bradford. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

great news! Allthough i dont think his ethnicity matters...

[ QUOTE ]

Thats outstanding - I guess the w@nchor will get a ticking off and be out nicking some one elses in a couple of weeks though - call me sceptical but this country is going to the dogs!

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case might I suggest a visit in the small hours, from the local Baseball 'team' to teach him the 'error of his ways' ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Thats outstanding - I guess the w@nchor will get a ticking off and be out nicking some one elses in a couple of weeks though - call me sceptical but this country is going to the dogs!

Guess the insurance premium will still go up - can you sue the fecker for this?

Tone

[/ QUOTE ]

You aint sceptical at all.......after a recent experience my wife had after she was followed for a few miles by a black Range Rover because she stayed put in her filter lane and didn't let him force his way in after having undertaken a stream of cars, they (4 rather large Asian youths)followed her into the apartment car park, blocked her from getting out of her car with the RR and promptly frightened the beejezus out of her calling her all the names under the sun and more ...she reported this to the gendarmes the same day, who I'm saddened to say promptly did feck all!! openfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

(4 rather large Asian youths)

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you have written 4 rather large white blokes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have, so what. No ones being racist here, stop trying to make a problem

[/ QUOTE ]

The word racist gets banded about by people who really do not know the definition of the word. And you are a classic example. Look up the meaning and you will realise I am not suggesting anyone is being racist.

Would you really have added the origin the feckers if it had happened to you? Would it actually add anything worthwhile to the the conversation? Who is making a problem? Probably you over by over reacting. The ethnicity of the feckers has got sweet fa to do with fact they were acting like arses. If it has? Then prey tell what value is it actually adding?

No he's just building up a picture of events, just like the fact she was in a Range Rover had feck all to do with it (don't see you mentioning that though). By saying to someone that "ethnicity has feck all to do with it and to leave it out" in my eyes means that you are indirectly accusing them of taking a racist view (dictionary definition: Discrimination or prejudice based on race).

I bet if he put "4 italian guys cut her up in a Range Rover", you wouldn't have a problem with that!?!

Fecking hell talking about mountains and molehills!!!! Someone has obviously got pent up agression from somewhere! All he is doing is giving people a sequence of events..The fact that it is a Range Rover has nothing to do with it, the fact that it's black has nothing to do with it, the fact that they were asians has nothing to do with it. By adding in that detail, he is giving us an accurate account of what happened! No one is being racist..someone is trying to cause a nothing argument though!!!

Would you have had an issue (and I doubt this otherwise you'd be a very busy man on this site) if he'd said "Some Chavs in a Red Fiesta"? Stop trying to put the world to rights and just enjoy TSN!

Whooah there, my wife was not driving the RR, she was pursued in her Clio. Incidentally no ethnicity undertones meant at all guys!!! I could have said a Range Rover with 4 Pikeys or Premiership Footballers in for fecks sake but as stated earlier the picture was drawn and was merely to draw attention to yet another example of the gang culture which is currently prolific in the UK...I am certainly not racially prejudiced but I do draw the line at my wife being pursued, threatened and taunted by a gang whatever creed or ethnic origin they might be.....its just that on this day they were!! No crime so no report was the retrot!! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No he's just building up a picture of events, just like the fact she was in a Range Rover had feck all to do with it (don't see you mentioning that though). By saying to someone that "ethnicity has feck all to do with it and to leave it out" in my eyes means that you are indirectly accusing them of taking a racist view (dictionary definition: Discrimination or prejudice based on race).

I bet if he put "4 italian guys cut her up in a Range Rover", you wouldn't have a problem with that!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, she was not driving the range rover.. Secondly, the range rover is fundamental to the story. The occupants ethnicity was not.

As mentioned earlier the ethnicity of the occupants brings nothing to the table. And to say it paints a picture you hit the nail on the head. But unfortunately not the kind you seem to think. You see there are people out there, maybe fellow tsn'ers, who have a negative picture of people from different backgrounds. A statement about "4 rather large asian blokes" just adds to their immense ignorance.

OK OK, this seems to be getting out of hand, there were no intended RACIAL undertones or intonations in my post and the content was not intended to upset, insult or indeed wind any of the readers up.......everyone is entitled to their own opinions but please do not interpret my post as a racially prejudiced one.... 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

i did'nt even think of racism,i would of used the same phrase,to build up a picture for the reader?,im sure (for who ever watches bb)that some one has said,"the chinese girl"to explain to people,who dont know her name,surely,thats not racist,

i think the word "racist" can and is used to much,

i work in the fire service,and because of racism,i find my self,thinking before i speak,in case something is taken to litteraly,what im saying is,too many people think innocent comments,with no intent,are racist,and that imo,is where all the trouble begins.