[Audi A3/S3] Caught the Feckers

mark125

Fair enough, you guys totally missed what only me and a few others here seem to see in the origional page. Im not going to try to change your opinion. The problem i have with it is this: there is no need to mention the race of the people, then compounded by saying, 'oh this country is going to pot', then the next post ' i know, 4 asians chased my wife'. The implication is that ethnic minorities are making the country go to pot. Maybe thats not what you meant to say, but trust me people from an ethnic minority read that and it IS offensive. It doesnt matter if im white or not. Its just an insensitive way to handle the discussion. Its the kind of thing id expect to hear down and old mans working club, where the old boys dont like any 'darkies' comming into 'their' country. The theme of the origional page is asif everyone is going to start sharing their bad experinces of asians. Its just not nice. No one in this thread has been racist at all.

Again for the record, i recommeded this thread should have been locked long ago.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, you guys totally missed what only me and a few others here seem to see in the origional page. Im not going to try to change your opinion. The problem i have with it is this: there is no need to mention the race of the people, then compounded by saying, 'oh this country is going to pot', then the next post ' i know, 4 asians chased my wife'. The implication is that ethnic minorities are making the country go to pot. Maybe thats not what you meant to say, but trust me people from an ethnic minority read that and it IS offensive. It doesnt matter if im white or not. Its just an insensitive way to handle the discussion. Its the kind of thing id expect to hear down and old mans working club, where the old boys dont like any 'darkies' comming into 'their' country. The theme of the origional page is asif everyone is going to start sharing their bad experinces of asians. Its just not nice. No one in this thread has been racist at all.

Again for the record, i recommeded this thread should have been locked long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

People will read what they want into anything - baa baa black sheep? Asian is a generic enough term not to imply a racist remark; were they chinese, indian, malay, etc. And no religion was mentioned as seems to be common in headlines these days so I read nothing untoward in the original post. I read it as a detailed story. Had it made the press, it would probably said the same thing.

Somebody lock this pointless thread!

[ QUOTE ]

This thread just shows how stupid this country has got over completely innocent events/items/sayings etc etc.

Take for example the nursery rhyme "Baa baa black sheep"

842265-black%2520sheep.jpg

Politically correct version "Baa baa rainbow sheep" ffs ROLLEY~14.GIF

It smacks of how stupid things have become.

Next we wont be able to have Christmas, because it might offend those that dont celebrate it.

How about offending those that DO want to celebrate it! smashfreakB.gif

Example. Times online news. " Why black sheep are barred and Humpty can't be cracked"

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats just friggin hilarious!

Can someone knock this thread on the head now?

This country is being consumed by an OTT Political Correctness - and I dont think I have ever been offended by what anyone on this forum or the 3 others I read have ever said. I was not offended by what was said - I think that there are lots of issues with all types of people the race and colour is nout to do with 9% of those issues!

Think its time for a time out, I am glad the car was returned to the owner - but I dunno if I would have wanted a car back after being driven around by a thieving bastad whatever or wherever they were from!

Tone

I'm asian and i can't find anything in this thread which i would find racist. If someone started taking the mick and stereotyping people then that would pi$$ me off. This is jus a discussion regarding the theft of a vehicle involving a group of men of asian origin.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm asian and i can't find anything in this thread which i would find racist. If someone started taking the mick and stereotyping people then that would pi$$ me off. This is jus a discussion regarding the theft of a vehicle involving a group of men of asian origin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said - now time for some thread locking 169144-ok.gif

*uck about - this thread has gone mad! what is wrong with describing what was seen? The reader is making the ascertion. S4_sat hit the nail on the head with his (legal his in case you are a her!)comment. It was meerly setting the scene... PC madness!

Im asian too and in no way am i so stuck up my own arse that i would get ratty about someone describing the ethenticity of someone and in particular those that are lowlifes. Be they white black brown or friggin green.

Get a grip people and stop being prats about something that is so miniscule. There are more important things to worry about in life than skin colour; like when the next metorite is going to hit Earth!

[ QUOTE ]

There are more important things to worry about in life than skin colour; like when the next metorite is going to hit Earth!

[/ QUOTE ]

or when the new,4 lens speed camera is fitted,in this country.

[/ QUOTE ] or if the train your on will get blown up

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There are more important things to worry about in life than skin colour; like when the next metorite is going to hit Earth!

[/ QUOTE ]

or when the new,4 lens speed camera is fitted,in this country.

[/ QUOTE ] or if the train your on will get blown up

[/ QUOTE ]

Or what the new A4 B8 is going to look like? sekret.gif

As someone mentioned on the first page, Politcal Correctness gone mad!

[ QUOTE ]

Im asian too and in no way am i so stuck up my own arse that i would get ratty about someone describing the ethenticity of someone and in particular those that are lowlifes. Be they white black brown or friggin green.

Get a grip people and stop being prats about something that is so miniscule. There are more important things to worry about in life than skin colour; like when the next metorite is going to hit Earth!

[/ QUOTE ]well said Momoderators please do us all a favour & block this thread.

Seriously guys. This type of stuff is what keeps us devided in the world, expressions being misunderstood. The important thing to remember is that what we cannot see, or begin to understand on forums such as this is the sentiment behind the written word. where does PC start and stop?????. everything can be worked out by firstly thinking of others before ourselves (apart from when some little fecker keys the side of your car - then as far as I and conserned you can put them against a wall and shoot them sportifs2.gif) we are a long time dead so have some fun when you are here, but you still cant make an omlette without breaking eggs so get over it

OK rant over by this fat, four-eyed jock jump.gif

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend

by the name of Common Sense

who has been with us for many years.

No one knows for sure how old he was

since his birth records were long ago lost

in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated

such value lessons as knowing when to come

in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and

that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies

don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting

strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well

intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment

for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for

using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for

reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

It declined even further when schools were

required to get parental consent to administer aspirin

to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a

student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live as

the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches

became businesses; and criminals received

better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a

woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of

coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was

awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his

parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his

daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights

and Ima Whiner.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was

gone. If you still know him please tell others about his passing,

if not join the majority and do nothing.