This years hottest TT mod' !! - aluminium buttons!

SundeepTT

the latest and newest mod' ....proudly on my TT

Audi TT aluminium buttons

fb651d8f.jpg

attached in minutes..... very high quality (made from aluminium and not cheap plastic) and they do bring a more quality feel to the buttons.... ironically looking at a plain aluminium button less TT it's almost how audi should have done it

there are 5 buttons in the kit.... the aluminum buttons look the part on the black buttons and are better left off the hazzard warning light... as i've done beerchug.gif

and yes they do all fit and turn around exactly with the heater seat knobs

So what do you all think..?

and they look even better when you see then first hand

or 5 buttons...(which in the flesh don't look as good! as the 4..imho)

fb59df81.jpg

well the pictures don't do 'em justice.... they do look even better in the flesh... which is when you realise in the flesh that covering the hazzard button doesn't look as good as in the pic !

currently being sourced from germany... maybe looking into doing a GB (?)

[ QUOTE ]

They look brilliant - shame they wont look too good in the S3 or the missus' Yaris!

I cant beleive it took so long for this mod to come out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know... ! considering the amount of plastic buttons in the TT.. these are still subtle enough not to over chrome the interior..

in terms of their fitting.. very simple..

they are stuck on, (not too hech) based on the sticky material on the back it looks like they can come off.. if taken off carefully..

but they look so good you wouldn't want to take 'em off !

the glue stuff on the back seems to be a standard light use material (can be rubbed off) .. so it looks like any bits left on the buttons can be wiped off.. without damaging the original buttons

grin.gif

cheers for the responses..

i'm starting to gather interest in a potential group buy.... which is all subject to a proper price being achieved from the supplier znaika.gif....

although the post also appears in the ttforum the list of interested parties is currently posted in tt-quattro (too many forums ! i know.. ! but my post has been limited to these 3 forums only grin.gif)

so this is the list here

http://www.tt-quattro.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=422&PN=1&TPN=5

"roadrunner" you have been added..

feel free to add your interest, currently I'm trying to get the price to about £30 wink.gif

and here is a new pics that I took....

of the alunimum button surrounds that do bring out the audi chrome surround (which I really hadn't notice before !) quite well

fb4801fa.jpg

notworthy.gif

although I would have liked to have a pic of the radio flap down.. but it's still a bit wonky (and that's another story !)... so it doesn't make a great pic !

Hi all

For anyone who can't wait for the group buy,here is the link to my ebay winning auction.

Just click"ask seller a question" and i'm sure you could buy some outside of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2428642709&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:UK:6

By the way sundeep was right in not putting one on the hazard warning light button.....it looks gay angelwings.gif against red.

The fifth button is of course a useful spare though.

Cheers beerchug.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...