C&S special offer

NeilB

[ QUOTE ]

Its good value I thought....

Which ones do you use Paul?

[/ QUOTE ]

after my Megs Lambs wool mitt malted and fell apart in chunks, i swapped to the Megs microfibre one i bought from you John.

Never looked back since. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its good value I thought....

Which ones do you use Paul?

[/ QUOTE ]

after my Megs Lambs wool mitt malted and fell apart in chunks, i swapped to the Megs microfibre one i bought from you John.

Never looked back since. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool smile.gif

The Eurows are a diffrent kettle of fish altogether, superior imo to the Megs one but with no bug sponge (I have anti insect for that)

I have used mine since last September and its still going strong. Theres 2 things you need to remember 1) Its a natural product - Lambswool and Leather so you dont really want to throw it in the washing machine for an hour and a half and 2) If you simply rince it out with clean water after you have used it and get the soap out of it then leave it to air dry you should find it lasts a lot longer.

Oh and if only I could do deals on Pinnacle but there is hardly any money in them after I have given 10% off too....

Johnny

Has this offer finished now Johnny?

I've just looked and it doesn't seem to say anywhere 3 for 2.

My megs one that I bought from you a couple of weeks ago lasted 2 washes, but I did leave it in a soapy bucket until the rain stopped crazy.gif

On another note, I'm thinking of buying a Porter Cable as someone on another forum is selling them for £120 with a backing plate and white sfx pad. I know I'll need more pads and transformer, extension lead and plug etc but I'm not too sure if this works out much cheaper than buying a full kit from somewhere else, as what pads do what and why you need different size backing plates etc.

I know you don't sell them but thought you might throw some light on what I need to do most tasks, and if thats a good deal and buy the bits separately.

Cheers

Martin 169144-ok.gif

Hi matey,

If you want the 3 for 2 I can sort you out on that, no worries.. Just email me [email protected] with your order details when you order 2.

You can get the porter cables from Autopia in the USA. They are shipped over within about 3 working days so incredibly quick! I bought one for my business partner. We put the order in on Friday at 4pm and on the following Tuesday at 9.30am it was delivered.

I have had a look on Autopia and found the page for you with the Porter Cables on Porter Cables @ Autopia

With regards to pads, you can buy a kit from the page above which includes 3 diffrent pads...

Pads wise, there is basically:

Cutting - Removing Swirls

Polishing - Applying Polishies

Finishing - Applying Sealants and Waxes.

We supply Lake Country Pads and they come in the following:

Yellow - Cutting

Orange - Light Cutting

White - Polishing

Black - Finishing

We do these in either 6.5" or 7.5" which you would use a 6" Backing Plate for or we do them in 4" which you use a 3.5" backing plate for.

People use the smaller pads if the area they are working is really badly damaged as the small pads do generate slightly more heat to make the polishes work that little bit more. I personally have never had to use them my self and use 6.5" and 7.5" pads only.

I hope this helps give me a shout if you need anything else.

Cheers Johnny 169144-ok.gif

I knew that the PC's came from Autopia but thought that the one blue 182 is selling worked out a bit cheaper. Do you get charged import duty/VAT when ordering from Autopia?

Will put my order in probably tomorrow for the mits, although it'll be a foammaster as well after reading detailing world cool.gif along with one or two other bits n pieces. 169144-ok.gif