Well, Here It Is...

Jack_is_Back

...well, at least, the best shot I have of it so far. As you can see the light was fading a little by the time I stopped driving.

yx2z8f.jpg

What a fantastic car, far better than I remember from my test drive a few months ago. I'm so pleased with it, I was a bit dubious about going from a BMW 330Ci Sport to this but I already know this is a much better car for my needs. Feels much stronger than 197bhp and only 200 miles so far.

The surge of power is really nice, ride/handling seems a good balance and you even get a little whistle/whoosh from the turbo.

Awesome. I'm in love already. smlove2.gif

Pleased you're happy with your new GTI 169144-ok.gif I too found mine was way way better than I recalled from the test drive. I tend to find there is so much you're trying to take in on a test drive that the mind boggles a bit! Really need a test 'weekend' IMO

I'm still not convinced it's a GTI from that picture though... tongue.gif ......Enjoy! ECLIPSe.gif

I'd always remove my number plate from any web site in future as 2 weeks after I bought my car I had the police knocking on the door saying my number plate had been involved in some sort of robbery on the other side of the country! shocked.gif

Had to make a statement that it wasn't me and have the car checked over.

It seems that that dodgy sorts scour web sites looking for number plates that match their stolen cars and then clone them!!! openfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i've got these countdown widgets on my Mac dashboard at work, just hit F12 and up they pop...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's torture!

I couldn't wait like that, but then I suppose it adds to occassion of getting a brand new car.

I just walked in, said "I want that one." paid for it and took delivery a few days later. It almost felt like buying a second-hand car, albeit one that was very clean and had 7 miles on the clock.