Latest Pics of your shiny A4s

Johna1

Thanks for the compliments, I used Meg’s gold wash first, followed by AG Super Resin Polish, then AG Extra Gloss Shine. Wheels cleaned with Meg’s hot rims, And glass done with Meg’s glass cleaner.

Just wish it looked like that now, dust, insects and other road dirt has covered the fecking thing, but if I wash the car anymore the Neighbours will think I’m mad. smashfreakB.gif

Will defiantly be coming to the meets next year 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my 2.5Tdi Sport Cabriolet. 6 speed. Its Moro blue with blue hood and pearl blue nappa leather. It has F+R ABT spoilers, 18" ABT sportline alloys and ABT chrome grill kit. It has S4 alloy mirrors with heating, RS4 alloy pedals, RNS-E DVD satellite nav, handsfree mobile phone, Bose, electric seats, heated seats, armrest, rear parking sensors, mudflaps, interior lamp pack and a few things that I have forgotten! Is it too bling?

I got the front spoiler and chrome trim fwere part of a complete kit rom Swindon Audi - they advertised it on Fleabay and it was heavily discounted. The car came with the rear spoiler so I have a spare one still in its ABT packaging. The wheels were fitted to the car when it was an Audi demonstrator but were trashed so I got a new set from a fella in Germany - Ebay again! Vagparts supplied a few bits and bobs - like the SLine alu interior trim and the RS4 pedals. Fleabay again for the alloy mirrors and the parking sensors and RNS-E all of which I fitted myself. I may be able to help out with a short article on how to (and how not to!)retrofit parking sensors, RNS-E, mirror caps interior trim etc etc.