Replacement for the 80 Cab

FuntimeFrankie

I think the 1.4 is probably better than the 1.6. i found it to be rather lacking in torque. mine has a nice little kick when you accelerate. Thats jus my opinion though. I'm only gettion rid cos i need a diesel for the mileage i do. This has 54k on it now and will be nearer 65k by christmas if i keep driving the amount i do now. luckily i have the a4 to split it so i'll keep it low if anyone wants it. 169144-ok.gif If anyone wants the full spec, gimme a PM.

[ QUOTE ]

She doesn't like the look of the A2... "It's an old mans car"

[/ QUOTE ]

I persuade my wife to go for the A2 (she would have just gone for another Corsa), and now she loves it and wouldn't part with it. However, the best A2 is a TDi!

I'm sure the 1.6 is a little quicker, but I find the TDi, especially the 90bhp version, is nicer to drive.

Yes, the sport suspension is lower and stiffer than the SE. Personally, I find the standard suspension is okay, but I do like the sports seats which we specified as an option on the SE.

The Yaris and the Jazz are bot great little cars. My sister's got a Yaris, and it just shrugs off the abuse she gives it and keeps on going.

Can't help thinking you'd get more for your money than you would with an A2 (though I haven't looked at the figures/models).

And you can be absolutely sure of reliability with the Yaris or Jazz.

Just make sure she doesn't get a pink one. UHOH7.GIF