What better way to test out a new camera...

Simonl

...than on a freshly polished GTI. She scrubs up well 169144-ok.gif

Although she might have to go soon frown.gif That will be a black day for sure!

Setting up shop in the not too distant future and need to raise som capital (about £20k). Although i won't get anything back on my car to use, it will clear the finance. So i've been hunting the net and dealerships for something else, something 5dr, a couple of years old, under £9k and fun!!! You wouldn't have thought it could be that hard would you?

Looked at an A2 1.6FSI sport (wifeys choice!!! crazy.gif) very very slow and very clunky suprisingly, not even nippy!

Then took out a new shape Astra 1.8 SRI, quite nice, but man you really notice the lack of any turbocharging that's for sure!

Going to look at a Megane 1.9dci too (04, 15k miles for £8,500). It's very deppressing when you jump back in the GTI tongue.gif

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (on the criteria above!) 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

886072-R0010089.JPG

post-4201-137914369308_thumb.jpg

If you press CD, there's an AUX option in there which i'm 99% sure is the TV option, so yes you can. But i'm not sure if VW can do it. They've made the option available, just not sure if they can supply the hardware needed.

But i've been told you can only watch it whilst the car is stationary, which is a bit of a bum! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Why not move the car into the business?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you explain Dave, being an entrepreneur yourself 169144-ok.gif

I'm setting up with 3 others BTW and am only going down this route to avoid VC's and Banks... major cutbacks instead of major investment has to be the way to go IMO.

RS32, maybe would come back to the golf as i love it to pieces. Although having the same again is not something i like doing. S3 or R32 if it all goes well... pushbike if it doesn't grin.gifFlush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you press CD, there's an AUX option in there which i'm 99% sure is the TV option, so yes you can.

But you can only watch it whilst the car is stationary, which is a bit of a bum! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering because it's look identical to the unit in my old Rs6 which had Tv and teletext!

If you ar going into business with others (which is a good way of splitting the risk (but also the profit!), it would be difficult for you to bring in your car without the others doing the same. and then you get into the situation of which car is more expensive etc.

best just get the business up and running and see where you are in a year or two 169144-ok.gif

i know it probably wont interest you....and it is too late....but my local dealer has just been traded and sold a 02 plate gt tdi.....with wait for it......263 miles on it.....i couldnt believe it....the guy traded for a new polo as he though he would use it more.....and i thought i had a low milage motor..... smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

From the picture it looks like a Ricoh GR Digital

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you either have a good eye or a good memory! beerchug.gifsekret.gif

It's an amazing piece of kit and a very cult camera in the camera world.

Ask any proffessional photographer what they think of it and they'll probably have one in their back pocket. If you can find one (Jessops were the only people with stock in the UK) then it's well worth it, it will last forever and is a timeless design!

FYI, It won best prestige camera this year and I got mine for £389 169144-ok.gif

Have a look!