Been for a test drive....

NewNiceMrMe

Of this....and.....WOW!!!!!!!!!

It's a seat of the pants riot of a mad machine!!!! Magnificent!!!

M3 engine....and it goes like a bloody go kart on LSD!!!!

It's like a mobile ASBO! Astonishing!

Interlagos Blue with Black trim, not my interior taste in colour but they do some stunning extended Nappa combinations in Champagne and various other colours.

It's like driving something that says 'Kill that b*stard!'. Couldn't stop laughing! yelrotflmao.gif

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Isn't the M3 engine going to be replaced by a V8 soon? That would make the engine in the Z an 'ex'M3 engine.........

Food for thought about how long it would be a current model for?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Z4M Coupe is new. Brand new out. It'll not be replaced for a long time yet. The V8 of the M3 wouldn't shoehorn into it.

Besides, if it did, they'd have to rename it 'Nuclear Missile' because it's already an absolutely rocket-like car! The low stance adds to that and the driver enjoyment is as close to a Noble M400 as anything I have driven.

If you can, drive on. You'll grin all day long. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Chris, surely you wouldnt swap your 6 for that confused.gif as mad as it may be, it looks very "low rent" compared to your 6 series blush.gif

Ian, is it french??? 106 Gti maybe???

[/ QUOTE ]

It might look different....but then again it is. It's as magnificent as the 6, but in a very different way. I'm mulling over it anyway. Might do, might not.

[ QUOTE ]

imho I think it looks like a smaller version of the 6

Very nice Chris, would that push all the buttons for you? Bet it would look nice in black

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure yet, going to mull over it. I'd get it in the colour shown if I did. Looks stunning in the flesh. Interior would be the extended Nappa leather though and I reckon I've played about with the options and added pretty much everything. yelrotflmao.gif

No i-Drive either! Just plain old simple buttons and dials!

The speedometer design is fantastically cool. 169144-ok.gif

Hearing that familiar M3 screech was quite an experience when about 4 inches from the ground with nothing behind you but a boot. cool.gif

The chassis was breathtaking too. laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

imho I think it looks like a smaller version of the 6

Very nice Chris, would that push all the buttons for you? Bet it would look nice in black

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure yet, going to mull over it. I'd get it in the colour shown if I did. Looks stunning in the flesh. Interior would be the extended Nappa leather though and I reckon I've played about with the options and added pretty much everything. yelrotflmao.gif

No i-Drive either! Just plain old simple buttons and dials!

The speedometer design is fantastically cool. 169144-ok.gif

Hearing that familiar M3 screech was quite an experience when about 4 inches from the ground with nothing behind you but a boot. cool.gif

The chassis was breathtaking too. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds to me like you've already bought it mate 169144-ok.gif

There are some superb deals to be had on ex-demo coupe and roadsters, on a roadster in that colour combo it was £45k new, they would do it for £40k, with a guarunteed buy back of £32k after 24 months.

Very cheap motoring for 2 years, and was seriously tempted to chop the wifes Mini in for one, but wanted to try the coupe first.

There are or were a load of coupes going round the country, one week at each dealer, and the week my dealer got theirs I was away, so still not driven one, but the roadster was sublime, and I hear the coupe is even better.

[ QUOTE ]

There are some superb deals to be had on ex-demo coupe and roadsters, on a roadster in that colour combo it was £45k new, they would do it for £40k, with a guarunteed buy back of £32k after 24 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where an earth do you find a deal like that?!