Mollox......?

S3ENVY

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty certain to me! The odds of another one existing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have thought the same....until one Saturday a few years back. Driving into London on the A40 I noticed a silver S3 in my mirrors and thought 'Nice Car'.

Then I noticed it was LHD, then it came alongside and it had Spanish plates on too! Identical to my car, the driver even had black hair and looked my age!

It freaked me out somewhat!

[ QUOTE ]

Where were you then?

[/ QUOTE ]

....No, but I've seen the vid.

[ QUOTE ]

Driving into London on the A40 I noticed a silver S3 in my mirrors and thought 'Nice Car'.

Then I noticed it was LHD, then it came alongside and it had Spanish plates on too! Identical to my car, the driver even had black hair and looked my age!

[/ QUOTE ]

....See what happens when you take those substances - You enter Mollox's parallel world grin.gif.

I was heading over the crossroads by the Town Hall towards Muswell Hill, was driving my Mum's shopping Saxo though as I'm still waiting for my MOT... sekret.gif

....would've flashed my lights otherwise, but I was certain you would've thought WTF???

I had no idea your car was a lefty, it was the stickers and location that gave it away though! It looked good, gotta get some of those stickers too! 169144-ok.gif

Awww, I'm touched I could help a fellow North Londoner too!!! grin.gif

Hopefully I'll be spotted at some point, that's if my car ever gets back on the road again......I've been waiting two weeks for my MOT so far and the 55-bhp my mother's car is supplying me with, (very kindly donated I must say however), is beginning to take it's toll on me now! Flush.gif

My entire 1-hour journey to work consists of me being tailgated, it's suprising how many people respect the red parallelogram and back off....those that don't??? Wave 'em goodbye.......sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet those guys delivering big mirrors on the sides of their vans have a right laugh... grin.gif