The AA - Feckers!!!!!!!!!!!

Insurance Jon

Got back from the Masters GP last night to find that the dodge had a puncture (went in mates car). It doesn't have a spare, jacks or inflation kit. so used my top dollar AA membership and they said they would be here in 90 mins and they would be able to get it repaired (not on sidewall). 2.5 hrs later a contractor turns up with a grab lift asking where I want it taking? I said to whereever they fix tyres at midnight on a sunday. he looked at me a funny and I explained the story. He didn't have anywhere safe to take it, so he rang the AA who rebooked him to come at 8.30 this morning, problem solved!

No, 8.30 came and went so I rang the contractor on his mobile who told me the AA rang an hour after he left my place cancelling the job, which he found strange, but they insisted they could handle it themselves.

So I rang the AA and they appologised for their mistake and assured me someone would be with me within 20 mins. They have just rung to say they need to know it's weight before they can allocate a contractor to it? They will now be here by 12!!!!!!!!!!

The AA are fecking useless!

rant over!

I still have a vestigial fondness for the AA, ever since my first car refused to start on the day I was meant to be moving out. I had just shut the door of my bedsit behind me, with the keys on the mantlepiece, and all my possessions stuffed in the car.

I didn't have Home Start but I phoned them anyway and gave them a tale of woe. At the end, she said "Did you mention you were moving out today?" "Yes", I said, and she asked me for my new address. She then entered that onto the system, and said that as I was not at home, a patrol would be with me in 90 minutes*.

Which was nice.

(*he was ... and he fixed it)

We get the AA deliver car to us a work nearly every day, then they watch us repair the vehicle to see whats wrong with it, Best one we had was yesterday where Mr AA Man watched us repair the car for over 2 hours when he could have been going to some one else, the lazy git.