John Deere L118 Lawn Tractor

DanG

2005 John Deere with 11 hours (yes 11!) on the engine.

Has the 22hp V twin Briggs and Stratton Engine, 42" Adjustable twin blade Cutting deck, Mulching Blades and (currently fitted) High Lift Blades and rear bagger kit installed.

Front lights, automatic gearbox, comfy seat, cup holders, key start. First service (now on Mobil 1) and check up completed.

Perfect, showroom condition, bought in the USA last year and shipped to the UK for Parents to use. Then they decided that it is far too difficult for them to do any actual garden work and kept their gardener!

Currently at my brothers house in Hampshire as he plans to sell it on Flee Bay, but he is sure taking his time about it.

So its an American version, but 'fully loaded' so to speak and has a bullet proof Briggs engine and the John Deere name to back it up.

These are expensive bits of kit which go and go and go...... ' Nothing runs like a Deere' etc

Am looking for £1300 for it, remember they retail at about £3k over here, so you can get yourself a bargain.... and I am NOT making money off the sale at all, just want it shifted and a Milltek instead laugh.gif

PM me for pics if interested.....

Spare Blades, John Deere Cover and service kit (2x air filters, 4 spark plugs, fuel filters, stabiliser and oil etc etc etc included.

Bargain price..........

[ QUOTE ]

Oh I so want one of these but my gf wont allow it frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Took me a while to convince my wife, about a year, but then asked her to mow the help shovel the drive in January, and lo and behold I have a shiney new X300 Deere with plough attachment! 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, PilotDan and Lottie.

Sadly, it doesn't look quite so good following the rainless summer but it's beginning to recover now. I can't claim any credit anyway as it was all done by previous owners. Still, I hope not to totally destroy it.

No, no fish but about a zillion frogs that have taken refuge there over the last few months.

I prefer my fish inside:

915648-100_0303%28Small%29.JPG

915648-100_0312%28Small%29.JPG

post-2487-137914373155_thumb.jpg