When did you know about build week?

seventyseven

I'm buying from a main dealer - ordered on 27th June, and haven't heard anything yet regarding delivery or build week.

When I phone, I'm told that they don't want to promise any date until they're sure, and once it's confirmed, they'll let me know. Hmmmmm.

I was also told that the factory closed for 3 weeks in the summer (end of july, beginning of august) is this right?

Ta

Ranter > Yes, factory closes but I thought it was only 2 weeks. UK VW dealer should tell you within a couple of weeks cos it will be logged onto the networked tracking system as soon as Wolfsburg sees your order.

Quasimoto > Yes, about 8 weeks is usually right for an import dealer.

Have fun waiting! grin.gif Tee Hee. How you will suffer!!

Cheers RR, the dealer did say that the order was on the system... Ho Hum...I'll just have to learn patience. I've a holiday booked for the start of November, and knowing my luck, the car will arrive the morning I'm due to fly, and I'll spend the holiday wishing I was back home in my new motor!

Cheers Red'-kinda reassured now,guess the main thing is that the car's kosher when it gets here.

''tee-hee'' is it? fekr.gif

Tried to tell you before,Tornado red is the prefered colour of SATAN!!

It'll be tee-hee from the hunchback once BEELZEBUB gets into your electrics as deeply as he did on my Tornado red mk3,oh,you'll be sorry..........(mutter,mutter!)

Why's tyresmoke so much fun??!! 169144-ok.gif <font color="blue"> </font>