Once in a lifetime oppurtunity...

neilp

Interesting,when people ask him about the mods to the engine,he avoids the subject and tells them how it's been serviced regularly and had the cambelt changed.

Now surely it couldn't just be a 90 brake tdi with a tuning box fitted,that HE thinks is really quick! shocked.gif

"Race tuned, very fast car"

I think he's referring to the TDi badge that has been slapped onto the front NS bumper. Cars like this never fail to astonish me. What planet do these people live on? Do they seriously believe their cars are 'very fast'? Do they even begin to contemplate that someone might even look at their vehicles without thinking 'Pr1ck?'. Are they just born differently!?

and as I'd had a few beers last night grin.gif I just had to ask the question:

Q: As the cars badged as an 'RS' do you know if the tuning work was carried out by quattro gmbh in Germany like the current RS4?

A: the car is badged is an rs? the tuning work was done in the uk by the previous keeper who was a diesal fitter. the engine has had extra parts fitted.

I assumed he'd realise I was taking the p1$$ but it looks like he checked the 'show question to others' instead smile.gif