To much water

collease

Just driven in to work this morning and had some of the worst experiences of my driven life.

Not only was there people doing insane speeds down the A47 when it was absolutly hamering it down with rain so much so that the wipers on full speed were not making it clear enough to see clearly. I was doing 40 and was thinking it was probably a bit quick but there were people still doing 70 on there. EEK2.GIF

But thats not the worst bit.

The worst bit of driving was saved for a small street. On this road it floods very often even if it only lightly rains. This road was completly flooded in 3 places. the first was not to deep but still covered the width of the road but was just below the hight of the curb. Went through it with no problems. Second one was on a corner now this one was deeper and was level with the curb and i thought it best to go through slowly. Good job i did as i met a car coming the other way so we had to slow alot more to be sure as not to cause to much of a wake.

It was the last one that really angered me though. It was the deppest and was by far the worst. the water was flowing over the path and because i know the road dips in the middle of this puddle so it actually gets deeper. so i started to crawl through it when this tit in a lorry just cam round the corner just up from the puddle and promptly drove straight past me at about 30mph covering my car with water and causing me to hit the brakes and hope the car would still be running after it. I could not believe that someone could do this. I know i was only going slow was not likely to crash but it could have caused damage to my car due to water getting in where it should not be. This made me wonder if anyone else has ever had anyone do anything similar to them or am i just an unkucky bloke that has a sign on my car that says pee me off. SAUER0421.GIF

its covered in dung.gif now and i had only just washed it on saturday. now for me to wash the car takes about 3 hours but its only a wash and clean its never to the satandards of some of you guys but i still want it to stay clean for a bit. I just hope that it is only dirt that is on it and that nothing has happened to the internal stuff. As i only had to drive for another 2 mins from that point so not sure if anything will be wrong with it.

that would be to simple now wouldnt it. Unless it costs a fortune and does nothing the local council is not interested. My god they decided to re surface and sort traffic lights during the summer holidays during the day on a very very very busy main junction. how fecking stupid can you be smashfreakB.gif