Autumn Scottish Meet

TP27

Ummm, Thai's no good for me - tried it a few times and just don't like it at all (the last time I hardly ate a thing and thats unknown for me!). If it's Thai I'll drop out just because I know I'd not enjoy it from the start.

Make sure this becomes a regular thing though and give me the next date as soon as you can. 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blokes and their food !!! yelrotflmao.gif

I'm happy to go with the flow but if Thai, Indian and/or Chinese are a no-no, we could always find a 24hour cafe that does bacon sarnies !!

It'd be good to get together if possible on the 21st somehow. 169144-ok.gif TP.

I was thinking of making the trip North of the Border for this since the Scottish contingent regualrly make covert incursions South of the border to meet us Northerners, but that is just a little too close to P_G Jnr's arrival.

Let me know when the next one is and if it is a Friday for instance, I'll definitely make the pilgrimage. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Can we not just make it a Chinese to accomodate this time?

I really quite like Thai but I'd like to come along to this and get as many bods as possible?

Six how is the new motor by the way?

[/ QUOTE ]

New motor is really good. Loving the 4motion and low down torque, pulls thru corner very nice. All in very good, except the wee wind whistle issue.

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ummm, Thai's no good for me - tried it a few times and just don't like it at all (the last time I hardly ate a thing and thats unknown for me!). If it's Thai I'll drop out just because I know I'd not enjoy it from the start.

Make sure this becomes a regular thing though and give me the next date as soon as you can. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Np probs, I eat practically anything, so Chinese, Indian, Italian, regaular food, chips, etc etc etc, so long as there's np boiled cabbage on thne menu I'm fine.

Anyone like Moroccan? There's a good wee place on Dundas st... Walima. Not been for a while, but its good, not spicy, but rich, creamy and full of lamb / tomatoe type dishes and couscous (yuk)

smile.gif

Now that does sound good. grin.gif

I'm easy guys - just let me know where and when and I will try and be there.

I was actually going to suggest a packed lunch at TP's house as it will be the end of the month - and I'm away for a short holiday on the Saturday, so I will most likely be skint grin.gif

Six - will you be wanting to excercise the new car - or do you want driven so that plenty of beers can be consumed - if it all goes ahead we can discuss later 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I was actually going to suggest a packed lunch at TP's house grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can just imagine the aftermath. "Thanks TP for having us around to your house, the peanut butter sarnies and jelly with ice cream were terrific. Thanks too for putting coloured balloons at the gate" !!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

WTF is Moroccan food like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lamb, fruit, couscous, paprika, assorted rice dishes.

MrMe, next your going to tell us all you like is Cornflakes, fish fingers and pizza - no foreign muck eh ?? You need to travel !!! yelrotflmao.gif