worst car ever made

collease

We always have posts asking about what cars we like but how about one for what cars we dispise the most.

What car and a reason is the worst car ever made?

For a start i will say i truly dislike the perodua kenari as it really has to be one of the most ugly and slowest cars ever made.

post-9849-137914372088_thumb.jpg

This is an easy one for me.

This, in my opinion, is the worst car ever made. Now you could argue it's impossible for it to be with the likes of Peroduas and so on out there, but this car is just such a fecking fake on what it should be - and I can justify that by saying again that my very short ownership of one was the most appalling car experience of my life.

b33092-jaguar-x-type.jpg

What do you mean by 'worst' ? And in what timeframe ? Any 1970's car will be worse than its 1990's equavalent for example. Worst performance ? worst VFM ? Aaanyhoo...

Worst built new car ? JD Power will point the finger at stuff like the Merc ML, Galaxy/Sharan/Alhambra, plus all Pugs and Italians.

Worst new car overall ? Ssangyong Rhodius, just coz its so bloody ugly, or maybe the recently defunct shittyrover, doomed from the outset.

My all time 'worst car' must be the Hummer H2. The original was crap and pointless, but the H2 was just wrong on so may levels. I hate them with a passion.

overall duisburg. And you can compare new to old as long as you put it in context. There are alot of old cars that are well built but handle aufully but that does not make them the worst. Try thinking of the worst alround car ever made. what one would you say is totaaly and utterly pointless.

[ QUOTE ]

Try thinking of the worst alround car ever made. what one would you say is totaaly and utterly pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, on that basis - Hummer H2.

Not a military vehicle, just a badly built, lousy driving, overpriced heap of US junk, sold in the UK only on the strength of its 'macho' image, to people with no knowledge of cars, no common sense, no concept of their environment, and a complete lack of taste. IN MY OPINION ! (awaits backlash from the hairdressers and 3rd division footballers who bought them) tongue.gif