York Meet - Tuesday 22nd August

John_Doe

After a brief interlude in York last night with yung Shark90 and TonyA8 thought it about time we had another supper meet. 6pm kick off....? 169144-ok.gif

The Doormouse Pub

Shipton Road, York, YO30 5RJ

Phone: +44 1904 640682

Adjacent to....

Holiday Inn Express

YORK-CLIFTON

SHIPTON ROAD

YORK, YO30 5PA

[ QUOTE ]

Chuffing hell, you know how to pick your times don't you?! Last time I couldn't make it, this time I can't either as I have to endure (sorry, 'attend') some bloody ante-natal class thing in delightful Driffield. I can hardly wait frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have been more careful!!! grin.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'll cop out too, but only coz me and clares dad are sorting a surprise out for her, a set of rims for the new a3. got to pick em up from grantham.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have dropped in to Lincoln and had a butchers at the S8 mate, but I'm away about 3pm today as I've got to head back to Grim then up to Lancaster this evening, and the family don't want to go too late, so I get the joy of the motorway network at going home time. ROLLEY~14.GIF

I copied fella, but only after making the trip over there.....and looking like a lemon for 10 minutes!!!

Let's sort another one out soon fellas 169144-ok.gif

I believe Pistonheads, or A.N.Other forum, have a meet on the last Tuesday of the month at the Buckles Inn on the A64 south of York.....anyone fancy turning up? It's primarily a TVR meet from what I saw last month 169144-ok.gif