Trip computer glitch

alera

My trip computer stopped working today. Its no longer showing the stats selected in the menus, been working perfectly up to this point. The LCD screen is working fine, anyone know whaat this might be.

I sense an enourmous bill comming up, it cant be something simple can it ?

frown.gif

Whoops. Indeed it appears I switched it off whilst using the wipers today on the way to the lake district.

If you hold the reset button it seems to switch it off altogether. They didnt really make this clear in the insturctions (Or mention it all in fact) seems to be working again now I played with the reset button a bit.

Thanks chaps !

That'll obviously be 1.5hrs dianostic time, then a new engine, gearbox and fuel tank. Plus the cost of repairs Sir!

Oh, and when our reccomendations dont fix the prob, will charge you for more stuff that has got phuck-all to do wi'fixing your sh1t! tongue.gif

Sorry, I went into stealer mode there for a minute? blush.gifblush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That'll obviously be 1.5hrs dianostic time, then a new engine, gearbox and fuel tank. Plus the cost of repairs Sir!

Oh, and when our reccomendations dont fix the prob, will charge you for more stuff that has got phuck-all to do wi'fixing your sh1t! tongue.gif

Sorry, I went into stealer mode there for a minute? blush.gifblush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot the cambelt change if the car is over 4 months old or has changed owners without FSH