MY2007 Golf Brochure - online now

eldiablorubino

VW have finally put the MY2007 version of the brochure (dated 1st June 2006) up on the website.

Click here to download the PDF.

Main changes for MY2007 (as reported on various threads):

- New GT spec Golfs with TSI engines

- Silver trim on RCD300/RCD500 and MFD2

I noticed that the Tech Specs list both the GTI and .:R32 with 55 litre tanks contrary to another thread on here stating that the .:R32 has a 60 litre tank...

[ QUOTE ]

I noticed that the Tech Specs list both the GTI and .:R32 with 55 litre tanks contrary to another thread on here stating that the .:R32 has a 60 litre tank...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, but in that thread there's also talk about how the owner's manual and the brochure give conflicting figures.

I noticed in the 2006 brochure, it mentions, active headrests that move towards you in a crash, and the brochure has a picture depicting a headrest in motion.

In the 2007 brochure the wording is changed slightly and the picture now depicts a static headrest.

Have VW saved a few quid in MY07 models by skimping on safety gear???

I know we can all be a little cynical at times but I cannot see VW risking damaging their safety reputation in this matter.

It has been referred to as a ' new safety development '- with new whiplash optimised front head restraints.

I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt without seeing what the engineering design changes are.