Milton Keynes meet Wed 1st November

shao_khan

Hi all,

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight - as RichardW said I spent most of this evening travelling between Avonmouth and Cambridge, and I'm at work there now. suicide.gif

Do we need to have a meet next month to make up for the no-shows at this one (no need to answer, Molly wink.gif)!?

[ QUOTE ]

Do we need to have a meet next month to make up for the no-shows at this one (no need to answer, Molly wink.gif)!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not! If we can get the usual suspects to commit by pm then yes, Wednesday December 6th should be offered to the board. 169144-ok.gif

Certainly would solve the potential problem of the next meet being pencilled Wednesday 3rd Jan, not good timing, right with everyone getting stuck back to work after the festive break. On the other hand, you could argue that is would make a nice 'escape'.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Indy, you must make an appearance next time and continue the current trend of another MK meet newbie on each occasion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good mate - The Caldecotte is a great pub as the sheer size of parking and the food is not too bad!!

Its a shame I missed it as I was working late and its only a minute away! Anyway I will keep my eyes open on the fourms next time.

[ QUOTE ]

The M1 closed northbound from Newport Pagnell Jct 14 made trying to go straight over the junction home to Bedford interesting! The drive in convoy before and after that (as least when I caught Techie up again following the melée) was cracking fun though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry about that Ian, it's the bloody auto dimming mirrors in the A4. When they're in action all you can see is a dim pair of headlights and nothing much else. Wasn't sure whether you'd caught up until we were nearly back in Bedford. Thought I caught the white of your car when I went round the roundabout at the top of the Newport Pagnell bypass but wasn't sure. I'll put it down to having been up for 41 hours at that point!!

Bloody M1 was shut again this afternoon at the same place, although Southbound this time.

[ QUOTE ]

Why not! If we can get the usual suspects to commit by pm then yes, Wednesday December 6th should be offered to the board.

Certainly would solve the potential problem of the next meet being pencilled Wednesday 3rd Jan, not good timing, right with everyone getting stuck back to work after the festive break. On the other hand, you could argue that is would make a nice 'escape'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm game to give it another go and December would certainly be easier than January (although I'm not ruling that out). Can't get over the value of that ribeye steak meal. Top stuff. Thanks Ian.

Had three cars between us after the Jct 14 chaos. Overtook them up the Newport Pagnell bypass, dropped in behind you. Gave you a quick flash of the lights just in case you were wondering if it was me. Sadly got separated again at the top of the dual carriageway. Managed to get passed these two with a cheeky maneouvre around the outside of the last long left hander before the long straight at the Cranfield turn-off. Caught you on said long straight, then followed in convoy for the remainder.

Next time I'll flick my hazards or driving lamps so you know it's me.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A quick look in the Gallery tells us what you have...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that TSN Gallery or Ian Cs gallery of every car with owner in the world stalker galleries? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...

I see a shedload of audis in MK - but have never spotted a TSN member on the roads!