Week when my world stopped part 3.

danksy

Well fate is a funny thing isn't it 169144-ok.gif

What i didn't say on the other two posts about my wifes' adultery was that her boss went on holiday for 4 weeks with his wife to Australia just a few days after i found out about them.

During that few days I wrote him a few emails and left a voicemail basically telling him what a piece of crap he was 169144-ok.gif

The last one i wrote was on the day he left for holiday telling him basically that our marriage was strong enough to survive, and to use the next 4 weeks with his wife to examine their relationship to see if they had a future together.

I also disclosed that i knew his wifes' name and employer*, their their current and previous addresses, their mobile and home numbers*, and the email addresses of the HR director at the company he works for, and to stay away from kate if he valued his career.

I also promised Kate (my wife) that I would NOT do anything to land her boss in the crap at work or home whilst we were working things out EEK2.GIF

(I know, I know smashfreakB.gif)

He was due back in the office yesterday after his 4 week holiday.... guess what.... he didn't show lol.gif

Today he hasn't shown up either 169144-ok.gif

With a bit of luck he's decided not to go back to work 169144-ok.gif

I can't say if this is the case that i wont be pleased 169144-ok.gif

* - I didn't have any telephone details, other than his work mobile, and work direct line. I didn't have his wifes' employers name 169144-ok.gif

Danksy, it looks like this guy has a real problem on his hands - well done for engineering this. Has your wife already resigned?

If this guy never shows up, and she stays put, perhaps she would find herself in a more rewarding position?!

BTW - not really trying to pry, but it would help to appreciate your situation to know how you found out about your wife - did she come clean or did you accidentally find out (or were told by someone)?

[ QUOTE ]

she would find herself in a more rewarding position?!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bit of a faux pas, or is it just me?

Danksy- It could be that he has simply decided to roll over the holiday till Monday, I've done the ad hoc holiday extension a few times, especially after a long haul flight.

The alternative scenario is that someone else was accessing his mail when he was away, and that someone has told the true mgmt at work all about it. Maybe he has been TOLD not to return 169144-ok.gif

Have you ever seen Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels- the pig scene on how to get rid of a body confused.gif

How long would it take 25,000 hungry chickens to eat a male adult human, have you worked it out? 169144-ok.gif

Whatever has happened - in my opinion you handled it really well.

I reckon the best result would be if he confessed all to his missus - and they have had to go through the same crap as you two.

beerchug.gif

PS hope its still all working out well for you.

PPS Going to start a new thread about cheating.

dansky you do us all proud... 1 with the way you are handling this and 2 with not losing the sense of humour.

I hope all is going well and sorry to hear about everything. I have had it happen with one girlfriend who was living with me and that was bad enough with the genreal state i was in at the time.

wink.gif