Company of Heroes

CarMad

Anyone else played it ?

I downloaded the demo a while ago and loved it (its a 1.8gb download EEK2.GIF) I'm normally only into driving games or tycoon type games but I have to say this has sucked my in like a goodun.

Great graphics and the atmosphere of the whole thing is superb without you needing to worry about a FPS. I'd highly recommend having a go a the demo this has gone to one of my most favorite games. beerchug.gif

• 1 month later...

I'm up to level 14 and I'm really enjoying this game, but it can be so frustrating at times.

At the start I had to reduce the difficulty to Easy to get anywhere. If I tried to build my forces before moving out on a mission, I always seemed to get attacked and wiped out by the enemy first. For the first few levels I found simply rushing for an objective, without much building first, was enough to complete the mission.

It's not exactly high-tactic warfare, but at least I win!

I'm now trying to put more effort into tactics, but it's difficult. blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

great game must of spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening trying to capture hill 192

took hours and hours and to win the medal i think i needed to do it in 50 mins shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just started that mission last night at 1am, but decided I'd better go to bed before I got too into it!