Cabriolet Leaking Roof

DropTop

Guys

Now that Winter is upon us, I got into my car this morning and sat on a very damp seat!!

Looks like the roof is leaking from the corner where it meets the windscreen frame and door glass, through the plastic trimming, directly onto my seat. The seals look fine, no cracks or holes on a 2003 Audi. Anyone had similar problems and how solved?

I've had the Audi 3 months and nothing but problems. Im thinking of going back to the BMW....na Audi still got class & looks the dogs b*llocks!!

Daz

Thanks again. I did notice the drainage holes in the corner. I already tried a burst of compressed air. I will try to poke a thin wire down it. Otherwise get Mr Muscle drain cleaner out!!

Otherwise down to the local Audi dealership (which quoted me £120 per hour to look at it!) and no doubt they'd do the same.

• 4 years later...

I have the same issue on my 2003 convertible. Having difficulty finding something strong and fleixble but also thin and long enough to poke down the drain hole.

It drips slightly when just parked in heavy rain but it's when you get in and the first time you stop it pours onto my leg! Usually after the inital downpour it doesnt do it again until the next time it is parked.

Anybody got any ideas what I can use?

Many thanks