[Audi A3/S3] rs4 s3 wheels

lankyandy

i have read that germany are having the rs4 wheel option on s3s from next yr and we wont be.not fair but what is stopping us getting them from german dealers?im sure we could easily sell or maybe exchange our wheels from new s3s?anyone any thoughts experiances contacts?we could even make it a multiby and combine it with trip to nurburgring!i feel a plan in the making laugh.gifcool.gif

On the Audi website you can configure the new Audi TT with 9J x 19 '7-arm-double-spoke' design alloy wheels from November 2006 (these are the same as on the RS4).

[image] ak4_details_m.jpg? [/image]

My local dealer saod these wheels couldn't be fitted to the S3 due to the ABS system which sounds rubbish to me. I bet we see these available on the S3 early 2007.

On the Audi website you can configure the new Audi TT with 9J x 19 '7-arm-double-spoke' design alloy wheels from November 2006 (these are the same as on the RS4).

[image] http://mediaservice.audi.com/media/mmdb/...e//img/1pxt.gif [/image]

My local dealer saod these wheels couldn't be fitted to the S3 due to the ABS system which sounds rubbish to me. I bet we see these available on the S3 early 2007.

OK so the wheels look the same as the RS4 wheels but the offset is different. If the proper RS4 wheels are ET29 and the S3 and TT are different to the RS4.

Are S3 and TT offsets the same (so I can put TT RS4 look wheels on the S3)?

I'm just interested in having the RS4 look that fits the S3 169144-ok.gif