Football Manager 07

billy2shots

Who are you playing with?

Have been playing for about a month and it is very random results at times with far too many injuries.

As Arsenal I have had to play Baptista as a striker as Henry got injured but he has scored 37 goals in 40 games. You can buy him as he is on loan at Arsenal and I don't think there was any fee so he can return to Real for the move to happen.

Juve wont sell anyone despite being in Seria B. Bastards!

Freddy Adu never gets a work permit!

Chelsea are really getting on my wick at the moment, they gazump every bid I make on players. Or offer stupid money for mine. They enuired about Toure, he is worth 13.5m, he has a 50m release fee in his contract. I said bid 49.5m and they did! Bastards

When I play, I still play CM4 and I often wonder whether each incarnation actually makes that much difference. I think I would probably still really enjoy the original Championship Manager.

So do all the whistles and bells actually improve the gaming experience that much when the basic joy of the game is transforming your team of no-hopers, by clever use of the transfer market and tactics, into a European force?

is the new one much dif,iv football manager 2006,2005 before those every championship manger.currently playin fm 2006,i always manage 2 teams,one prem and one conference.currently i have both york and sunderland in the prem. jump.gif danny szetela what a buy,and vincent kompany, but for scoring, fred!!!!!!!!!

I've still got FM2005. On my (crashed! SAUER0421.GIF ) PC at home, I'm at Utd having taken Greenock Morton into the Scottish Premiership and enjoyed reasonable Premiership stability with Ipswich.

Current game is with Oldham - just got them promoted into the Championship in my first season (with the help of ticking the 'sugar daddy chairman' box in the Editor... grin.gif ).

Whats the consensus on current footy games then? I have not played a PC based game since Fifa Manager 2002!

I bought LMA on the PS2 but it was rubbish. Consoles just dont have the power to generate all the variables.

I do really like games where you can watch the speeded up game. Does Champ Manager do this yet or does it still use scroll text?

What is the best 'visual' manager game around at the moment? I found games that rely too much on visuals sometimes have the most ridiculous results. You get the worlds best players and lose to Bristol City.

Are there any where you can be a player as well?

Best bet for a new game?

[ QUOTE ]

Whats the consensus on current footy games then? I have not played a PC based game since Fifa Manager 2002!

I bought LMA on the PS2 but it was rubbish. Consoles just dont have the power to generate all the variables.

I do really like games where you can watch the speeded up game. Does Champ Manager do this yet or does it still use scroll text?

What is the best 'visual' manager game around at the moment? I found games that rely too much on visuals sometimes have the most ridiculous results. You get the worlds best players and lose to Bristol City.

Are there any where you can be a player as well?

Best bet for a new game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yoy can play at many different speeds.You can watch the action or just have the text.