Henry52

We've sort of digressed from the 6463 thread, but never mind, maybe I gave the wrong impression in that you thought you could reprogramme the light cluster. I didn't reprogramme I added an extra wire in the rear of the fuse box which brings the instruments/radio/aircon lights on once started without touching the light switch. Not everyone would want to delve into the back of the fuse box to do this.

Cheers

Henry

[ QUOTE ]

I'm here, sorry for the delay, right i know someone very well at breeze sekret.gif but yes they are really crap, if you want to go there again, let me know and i will have a word with someone and they will look after you, I had a chat when Mjcb went in and he had a good alround service from them 169144-ok.gif

In fact if you want it Vagcommed drop him a PM as he is around or PM me and i will ring him for you. He can also tinker with some settings for you like her did for me and i now have the range till empty on my display and my needles glow red all the time now...many thanks to Martin 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like distance to re-fuel and my needles to glow all the time as well. Is it the cluster mods as mentioned in this thread?

if so does anybody know the best place to get hold of the software and necessary cables?