Anyone know if A4 seats are 'heated seat' ready ?

A4CabGirl

dave i am in the middle of retrofitting heated seats and i am concerned about this green multiplug i cant see it on my seats i am having big probs getting the climate wired up properly , i didnt know kufatec done the looms i sent mine into the bloddy auto sparks still no joy cheers aldo286

Hi Aldo - If you look under the seat with it fully back there is a black cover over a set of connector blocks on the floor of the car. Under this is a yellow connector which is for the air bag, a brown/red connecter for power to the electric seat and a space where there would be a green connector for the seat heating if factory fitted. The kufatec harness comes with the factory green connectors which fit into the original place. The wiring from the seat heating then plugs into this.

The climate is a straight replacement part, there is an additional connector block behind it (block F I think) which the kufatec loom plugs into with further connections to power, earth and 2 leads into the C connector which I think is below the relay plate?

I certainly wouldnt want to try this without the kufatec loom!

PS where did you get your TDI chipped?

thanks dave looms ordered,the guy who remapped the car is a friend of a friend he does them for audi and bmw if their customers want it done, dont know whereabout u are in the uk,but anyone that i sent in gets it for £350.00 inc rolling road its norm £500.00 might be worth a trip, i got mine remapped 3 months ago and never had one problem cheers aldo286

• 2 weeks later...