C&S Cleanathon - Bentley's & Ferrari inside.

Johnnyopolis

I was recently contacted through Detailing World to see if I could detail 3 cars - No problem I hear you say...... The challenge to me though was that the customer wanted ALL of them done on the SAME DAY.

Always up for the challenge I agreed and commenced the task of finding some staff for the day. These came in the form of Mark, John and Bill.

So, Friday last week came and I arranged to meet up at silly oclock at the customers premises.

We got set up, the first vehicle was sitting waiting for us, A Bentley Continental GT Convertable. This vehicle had less than 500 miles on the clock and had some minor swirling which was dealt with in the normal way (I dont want/need to go into too much detail im sure, as I reckon you guys just want to see the pictures huh!) We then HD Cleansed and applied a some expensive wax £1852 expensive to be precise! Im sure you know which one, the pot managed to get into one of the pictures too! Once this was done and buffed off, we dressed trim/tyres and cleaned the windows etc and John gave the inside a tickle over.

The 360 then arrived and myself, Mark and Bill moved onto this while John finished up. The Ferrari is 6 years old I understand and had a fair amount of swirling on it, same process as the Bentley, masked up and removed the swirling, while this was going on, John and Mark applied Wheel Guard to the wheels and New Look Dressing to the tyres, once they had done this they moved onto the engine, giving it a clean and making it shiny and when that was done they polished up the zorsts.

In the meantime myself and whizzer had just about finished polishing and the HD Cleanse was applied and removed. Once this was done the wax (the same as the Bentley) was applied and buffed off.

At this point we stood back and admired our work and had some lunch. Shortly after Lunch John had to leave so myself, Mark and Bill cracked on with the third Bentley!

This one was a cracker, British Racing Green with a red interior! A Mulliner no less... Awesome!

Apparentley there was one problem though.... The customers pet Peacock didnt like it! yes you read that right, pet Peacock! The peacock kept pecking and scratching the car which we had to deal with..! There is a 50/50 shot below showing how bad the problem was. I wont write the same thing again, but the process was the same as the other Bentley and Ferrari, Polish, HD Cleanse and Wax dressing the tyres etc on the way through (thanks for your understanding here and letting me save my wilting fingers!!)

Now the last problem.... Someone took some pics with my camera in the morning and was kind enough to switch it to macro focus so I took over 100 photos and have about 20..! So dont have all that many showing befores and durings (sorry) but rest assured these cars look better in the flesh than they do in these pictures! The other guys have pictures and now the write ups done I am sure they will include them!

All in all a hard days work and I could not have done it without the other 3 guys - Thanks Guys!

Hope you enjoyed the read and on with the pictures!

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03490.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03494.jpg

DSC03498.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03504.jpg

DSC03506.jpg

DSC03508.jpg