More OTR pics of the S5

mark88

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey its all IMO, its all about liking different things 169144-ok.gif

I personally dont like the SE 5 series but adore the looks of the M Sport esp in Carbon Black. Its not just the styling thats dull and bland on the A6, it drives like that aswell. Also the engine line up really needs updating, i wanted a diesel engine with enough poke but very good fuel economy. The 520d is a perfect engine for this, in the A6 you get the weedy 2.0 TDI 140 or the 2.7 TDI which drinks fuel. (The one i tested gave me a combined consumption of 29 MPG)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had the S-Line Avant 3.0TDi as a courtesy car - Up and down the A1 to work over 30mpg. Doesn't hang around either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont hang around much, i can only assume you were sitting at 70 mph. The A8 and Mk2 TT are my favourite Audi's.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have had the S-Line Avant 3.0TDi as a courtesy car - Up and down the A1 to work over 30mpg. Doesn't hang around either.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great car, the best A6 and one of the best Audis I'd say. It'll do its job all day long, quick, comfortable, big... it just won't win any beauty awards if I'm judging! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the looks - black S-Line, rear tints chrome roof bars. notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping work will give me discount on one in 18 months... wink.gif Although I would probably go for the 3.2Q or S5 as I haven't had a Petrol in years!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, you'll need a mortgage to tax them by then. smashfreakB.gif How much are they paying dealer parts reps these days for god sake EEK2.GIFfekr.gif