Dan32

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1169440-TSN_RRMark.jpg

<font color="#666666"> Your letter was only the start of it..... </font> yelrotflmao.gif

Robin I don't know how you do it! Maybe you need to paint the GTi Honda winning red (yes really!) I tell thee it makes you invisible to Plod wink.gif

If anyone knows the guy on a black GSXR 750 K6/7 whos doors I blew off on the 272 past Billingshurst tell him to increase speed you need pull the right twistgrip back FIREdevil.gif

Looks like you guys had a great late afternoon too 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bub's bike is an absolute animal of a machine, was loving the fly-bys, cheers BUB 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Loved it Mose, all I need is another 6 cylinders for full effect shocked.giflaugh.gif

Can't wait for the vid 169144-ok.gif

BUB bike.thumb.gif <font color="#666666"> </font>

What a great day!! I've just got home and am having a large wine and a quick posting session before sleeeeeep... ZZZ.gif

Fabulous weather, great company, superb venue and top top day out. What more can I say! I will post some pics tomorrow but didn't take many... ROLLEY~14.GIF

BO55 - OMFG thank you for the spin - that car is a mental mad screaming animal - loved the little tunnel blast, and beating the Jag around to the same place despite going to the next junction... yelrotflmao.gif169144-ok.gif BO55 nearly finished off some delightful OAPS who were admiring the Monaro...until he started it up and exited the car park....think their hearing aids exploded.... lol.gif

Sam - the BMW is now even more mental. Apologies for not realising we were doing 90 as we approached that twist in the road.... yelrotflmao.gifEEK2.GIF What a top remap. 169144-ok.gif

Some lovely cars there today, all looking excellent. Really good to see some new faces and some old ones as well... wink.gifDeeply excited to have visted the HQ of Biali Motorsport afterwards as well, a real honour and good to see the techies at work. Skittles. coffee.gif

After we left the HQ we had a fab spin down to Brighton - 24 degrees still, walked along the beach and the front and the Pier - tried to get Rich on a big fast high then low then high again type ride on the Pier.... NONO3.GIFgrin.gif...iced coffee in the Lanes, then chips and Diet Coke on a wall overlooking the sea as the sun set and the lights all came on. Perfect. I wish I lived by the sea.... SAUER0421.GIFgrin.gif

Then a stonking clear run back up the M25/M40 and stretched the turtle's flippers..... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Quality stuff guys and girls!! yelrotflmao.gif

As discussed at Windsor, I simply have to organise a trip to the south coast coinciding with one of your Porchester meets.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

....On a sunny day (courtesy of Dan spending much time on his knees praying to the God Biali) I'd favour the new 'Brighton' venue, Ian - As you can see from the outdoor pics the ambience is excellent, as is the food. 169144-ok.gif

Some ninja on a fast red motorbike kept riding by though - Probably just trying to attract our attention. I could swear I saw BIALI stars on his one-piece silver leathers grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

As discussed at Windsor, I simply have to organise a trip to the south coast coinciding with one of your Porchester meets.

[/ QUOTE ]

On a sunny day (courtesy of Dan spending much time on his knees praying to the God Biali) I'd favour the new 'Brighton' venue, Ian - As you can see from the outdoor pics the ambience is excellent, as is the food. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh but Porchester is a stone throw from my parents new bolt hole in north Fareham!! Stupidly missed the January meet Flush.gif

Could just about get away with staying there for the weekend and spending three or four hours with you guys in Porchester. However, mum would be seriously unimpressed if I came to see her and then ending up spending whole day in Brighton!

Might be able to manage something over the summer though when they are away and the house will be empty....

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Might be able to manage something over the summer though when they are away and the house will be empty....

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

....Hey guys!! Ian is going to have a house party for us all!! jump.gif

1169666-TilDeathDoUsParty.jpg

BIALI have a Party Planners department don't they? Jimmy can provide the girlies grin.gif

post-10081-137914400534_thumb.jpg