Dan32

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan32 (our host with the most)

RedRobin (Big carbon footprint FIREdevil.gif and proud of it!)

jimmy_p (scouting for eye-candy)

RITEY (if it's a sunny day and he doesn't get lost again!)

rs32 (Beemering with a big grin)

Johnwx (paddling)

Mac3 (missing Brighton)

lottiefox (easily seduced by candyfloss)

Sam_D (almost definitely possible if permitted and definitely wearing Lemon Leather!)

LeeR (bringing on the bling)

roy32 (never rude, except...)

Mose (with double vision, trying not to make a mess)

Avus Bub (RWD but only one to drive, You'll hear me before you see me laugh.gif)

No Power Ranger jokes either!! coffee.gif

BUB tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I paid extra for the weather upgrade. Cracking looking day. See all the early birds at BIALI Motorsports HQ. Coffee is in the pot, tools are ready for the fittings!

[/ QUOTE ]

....I'd rather you left your strap-on tools at BIALI on this occasion, Dan! grin.gif

WhereTF is BIALI HQ? Someone has vandalised the M-way sign again! Anyway I'm shortly shutting down my Mac and will be on the road.

Will be a late arrival guys and gals, probably not in time for food....car is getting a full buffing as I type, dunno when he'll finish, but as soon as its done,I'll drop down, after all, its only 10 mins down the road from me.

Warning: Make sure you got yer sunnies on, my detailer is good.

What a great meet. Lovely venue too 169144-ok.gif

I must say the Eton Mess looked good but do you know hard it is to get into a one piece leather suit.....? blush.gif

Look forward to taking the car next month.

Dan about that legendary portion of ribs, if you stop eating now you might just finish it next month! grin.gif

john_candy.jpg

BUB beerchug.gif

Phew! I got pulled by an unmarked BMW on the way home. What is it with me and fast dual carriageways!? I'd been my usual good self by sticking to all the 30/40/50 even 60 where marked on the A24. I'd been patiently sat in with traffic at 45 for a lot of miles....No problem....Then dual carriageway and so I naturally open up and pass the bunched up traffic. I'm making progress but keeping plenty of distance and spot a dark BMW enter from a side road. He joins me and so I accelerate to where I see a gap ahead where I can pull in to let him past. He comes past and then cuts me up! Then he puts blue lights on and I follow and stop behind him on a slip road exit. I've switched off my engine and am about to get out but he rushes over and says no need for me to get out. He's smiling and says I'm very lucky because he didn't have his computer on. I grin back and laughing say that I accelerated to let him through. He said he knew but that I was doing over 90 earlier. He said he knew it was a lovely day but please watch my speed. We were both smiling! Well, if only more police used their discretion like that.

Roy, do you remember our conversation at lunch about exceeding 70 while overtaking?

The highlight car-wise for me was a ride with Rich in his Beemer. That car is alive! Such character. Beautiful engine sound inside the car and such grunt - all beautifully managed. BMW really do know how to make a car. It's much smaller inside than I expected. That inky dark blue/black is subtle. All in all, if a 2-door suited my needs and I didn't need the bigger load capacity, I would want such a car notworthy.gif. The R32 was really good but this BMW is in a different league imo.

Didn't Bub's bike sound deep and meaningful! Thanks for the fly past(s) Bub 169144-ok.gif. And of course BO55's VXR is just pure animal! The Beast!