Brighton Meet 2nd June

Dan32

Yes, thanks a lot for the ride Rich, excellent machine, I'll see how the pics came out like shortly 169144-ok.gif

Glad you got off with the policeman RR jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You haven't scored with that waitress have ya mate??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly no, but theres a challenge for next time wink.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were having so much fun that I don't think many pics were taken. That really was a day of JOY today 169144-ok.gif. Great people, great cars, great food, great laugh....What more could anyone want? - Well, probably best not to answer that! grin.gif

So I assume that the waitress mentioned above is that cutie with dark hair who served us. She was a sweetie.

Shame we were on two seperate tables, would have been good to have got round to talking with everyone frown.gif

The waitress was causing Dave some distraction....think it was her arse and the way she was leaning over to grab the plates.

What a cracking day guys, a really top meet as usual 169144-ok.gif

Thew food is just excellent, and so is the service, we were very much looked after again, a well done to the staff, especially the nice waitress grin.gif169144-ok.gif

Good to see you again Mark, thanks so much for the spin, once your new toy is run in she will be the fastest thing there 169144-ok.gif

Daz, thankyou so much, may my day 169144-ok.gifnotworthy.gif

The Biali workshop was in full swing after the meet, there should be a good few pics, so they will be interesting smile.gifgrin.gif

Good convoy on the way back Dave, nice one cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Great to see everyone again and some new faces. Robin glad you found an understanding policeman – funny after we were talking about the boys in blue not using their discretion – they must have been listening.

[ QUOTE ]

Good to see Dave working hard in the last two pics there grin.gif must be propping up the car wink.gifjump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you see i was busy doing the leg shuffle and on top of that trying to work out what the big hole in the engine bay could be used for, its not like you need a battery in a car these days tongue.gif

Was definitely a good call ordering that extra portion of sunshine today. You do pay a premium for it, but its worth it. Some good photos there as well.

BIALI workshops were very busy this afternoon for their Premium Customers. Hope you enjoyed the drive home Roy, fuel consumption was probably the worst you've ever seen! Glad we managed to get the intake fitted, although won't take any credit, you have now earned your full BIALI Motorsport Senior Technician status. Overalls in the post!

I'm off to pass out somwhere quiet.

What a fantstic day, the service at bluebeckers is by far the best and the food is tops....well done Dan 169144-ok.gif

Thanks to the BIALI Motorsport workshops the CAI went on with relative ease except one crappy placed clip. The journey home was indeed very enjoyable, the car was very different with a lot more pull and a lovely induction noise that seemed to get louder as time went on. FIREdevil.gif

Thanks to Dan for all your help today 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

Didn't seem to get many pictures today, was to busy laughing grin.gif

once again a great meet. 169144-ok.gif