Audi Driver International October 13th

A8_Tony

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spoke to Autometrix yesterday and they are posting me all the relevant bumpf. Apparently there are several options when it comes to booking a space in the club stands, e.g. if two or more people are considering booking a track session then there are substantial savings to be had. I'll let you know once it turns up. 169144-ok.gif

Our stand is booked and we have display space for ten cars - the maximum allowed. The display passes should be with me later this week, so if you're attending and you want your car included please PM me your address and I'll send one out to you. First come first served! 169144-ok.gif

• 3 weeks later...

All display passes are now spoken for! cool.gif

I would imagine they'll turn up a week or so before the event so I'll post them out as soon as I receive them.

Obviously this event is still some time away and I'm sure one or two people may drop out nearer the time for whatever reason, so if anyone else wants to put their car on the stand PM me anyway just in case there are any going spare on the day. 169144-ok.gif

I reckon that Chris never drives his car anywhere ...

How can anybody keep a car sooo clean..... still John by the time he gets it to Castle Coombe I bet it will not be quite so clean unless it goes on a trailer and is offloaded around the corner !

• 4 weeks later...