SatNav help req'd

The wife wants a SatNav for her birthday in Oct. If these are worth the money, I prolly better off buying now? Dunno why she wants one, she goes nowhere? blush.gif The offer ends Monday.

Halfords are selling off what I assume is yesteryears SatNav stuff. Can anyone proffer any advice.

Halfords

MyGuide 3100 £100

Route 66 Chicago 6000 £130

LG LN500 £135

Road Angel 6000 £149 (inc Fixed Speed camera's)

LG LN505 £150

Garmin Nuvi 200 £170 (inc Fixed Speed camera's)

Garmin Nuvi 200W £200 (inc Fixed Speed camera's)

Tomtom ONE XL Europe £230

Fanx,

Sneaky 169144-ok.gif

Oh! I drive a old Audi A8. Snooper type radar detectors thingy's dont work in there cause the glass has some kind of anti heat/glare/alien ray gun stuff on it. Do these Sat Nav things come with a summit to get around this problem? My m8 just tried his Syrius(?) in there and unless the sun roof open, it wont work! blush.gif

I work in halfords so have been trained (ish) with the same stuff they tell everyone but im only ever honest to customers so ye garmin are the best with the most accurate mapping and the speed camera function across the range is brilliant i think we sold about 15 garmins today alone.

and regarding incentive they only get money if you buy accesories i.e leather case etc. and for £3 you have to buy 2 accessories

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I bought my old misses a tom tom one and that seemed fine. I liked the bluetooth addition it has.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that this TomTom? Whats the Blue tooth connection for? The phone? confused.gifblush.gif

How do these prices compare?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep it was that TomTom, and the bluetooth was to link the phone to it, weant you could use it as a your handsfree and address book. I think it was that price.

• 2 weeks later...