hi all !

ant

I've posted a little on here already.... so this is the proper "hello"... 169144-ok.gif

well i'm now the proud owner of my first a8,drove it back home this afternoon,its a black 3.7 1997 with low mileage 53,000 smile.gif... Love the car to bits already, heart.gifso much road presence FIREdevil.gif

i'll end up asking loads of questions i'm sure.... but to kick us off:

the door cards seem a little loose(one in particular) the clips seem a little on the duff side,is this a common thing/fault?... do the clips cost much to replace?

Its just a small thing i know but the car looks and drive perfect so i need get this sorted out.

Weather has just turned so i'll get some pics of the car up in the week

ant

Welcome to TSN 169144-ok.gif Glad to see your enjoying the A8; heres to many more miles of enjoyment beerchug.gif

The door cards aren't a common problem AFAIK but was proly removed to fix a speaker or window mechanism, I don't think it would need to be removed for a dud elecy window switch and I hope its was removed to fixed one of the aforementioned and not some accident damage frown.gif The clips you talk of shouldn't cost much at all proly about 50p (which I do think is dear) but thats the Audi Stealers for you. 169144-ok.gif

Oh and thake a look at this:

Audipages door removal