Denison iPod ICE Link for VW head units

skifly

After selling my GTI its time to get rid of the extras I had kicking around. My nuts (mcguards) have gone already and now its time for the Denison Ice Link iPod thingy.

It is about 18 months old, has been fitted and removed from my car by myself and its as good as the day it went in.

I can post a photo if anyone needs it, but it simply plugs into the cd changer socket in the back of the head unit and needs one lead connected to an earth point on the car.

I had it fitted to the standard VW stereo and I believe it also fits the upgraded stereo (not sure about satnav). The connector is the dock connector and not the cradle. Found that I liked switching between the head unit controls and letting a passenger pick it up and search through manually etc.

Cant quite remember how much it cost me but i think it was around £90 and these are still listed on t'interweb for £80ish. Therefore hoping for offers around £50 I guess. PM your best offer... wink.gif169144-ok.gif

Sorry DHA, my explanation was carp so read Mooks reply. I meant that VW stereos are not able to display stuff like the track name etc, but can display the track number, play times etc...

So if you are interested then drop me a message with an offer!

Also this is now BACK ON THE MARKET... unfortunately it didnt work with flyfs6's polo head unit.