Germany v Argentina, who will win and how  

1. 1. Germany v Argentina, who will win and how

• Germany in normal time
    • Argentina in normal time
    • Germany in extra time
    • Argentina in extra time
    • Germany on penalties
    • Argentina on penalties

Need to get wheels refurbished and we use a fantastic company in Milton Keynes who refurb the Monza II wheel with amazing results. Question is do i go for OEM chrome look or Metallic Anthracite. Got onto this after see ing Autocar long term Megane R26 in metallic black with Metallic anthracite wheels, looks cock on. Opinions please

There's a company called Lepsons (in Kent?) which basically paints black and then over paints silver on top to a variety of optional shades.

I'm going to have to refurb my GTI's Monzas due to lacquer corrosion - Quite common on BBS alloys with this finish. I'll refurb to a powder paint finish as it's more durable to UK road salt crap.

I too am needing to refurb my .:R's rims but i was thinking of a slightly different colour. My .:R is Black, with black tints as well and i fear anthracite will be too much when all together on the car but i deffo want something a little different from the OEM look.

Im going for the Volk Racing CE28N Bronze look

CE28N.jpg

Having mine done in a couple of weeks. I personally love the look of the wheels when they are covered in brake dust (no, not just an excuse not to clean those Zolders regularly!), and so am having them resprayed (especially after my alloy shaving exercise on a kerb in Geneva) in a sort of volanic grey... 169144-ok.gif